Ensure easy sculpting and smooth control with artist-quality sculpting brushes featuring durable acrylic handles and pure kolinski red sable hair bristles.
WHAT IT IS
Artist-quality sculpting brushes with Kolinski Red
Sable hair and durable acrylic handles.
WHAT IT DOES
• Allow for easy pick-up and correct mix ratio.
• Convert to square edge when flattened for firm
pressure and precise placement.
WHY YOU NEED IT
To assure easy sculpting with smooth control.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Remove gum coating (used to protect brush
during shipping) using a fiber-free disposable
towel to spread hairs and gently break stiffness;
rock hairs from side to side until coating is free
• Pour monomer into dappen dish. Submerge brush
and apply firm pressure to spread hairs. Rock
brush from side to side, coating each hair. This
will assure full wetting and eliminate air between
hairs, which could lead to trapped bubbles in the
• Visit cnd.com for complete Step-by-Step instructions.
Store horizontally in a sculpting brush case
with a solvent resistant liner, or in a drawer
designated for sculpting brushes, lined with a
disposable lint-free towel.