WHAT THEY ARE
Thin white gel paints for crisp smile lines that last
three times longer than enamel French manicures.
WHAT THEY DO
Create a cross-linking bond to Sculpting Gel and
BRISA™ Gloss for permanent French manicures.
WHY YOU NEED THEM
• Easy: Paint-on alternative to sculpting permanent
• Lasting: Create French manicures that last at least
three times longer than traditional nail color.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Monomer used to increase durability.
Silica Dimethicone Silylate:
Product thickener and opacifier.
Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate:
Activates the curing process. Absorbs light energy
and uses it to promote monomers and oligomers
joining together to create a gel enhancement.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• After applying BRISA™ Sculpting Gel, do not
remove the top film.
• Create desired smile line.
• Apply BRISA™ Gloss.
• Visit cnd.com for complete Step-by-Step
CND offers comprehensive education opportunities.
Check the education section of cnd.com for a course